The main theme of the issue: to be a mother after 30.
It’s much more complicated to become a mother after 30, than at 25. Having a child is a huge responsibility, while having a child late – a double one. However, when a woman dreams to be a mother, she should struggle for it to the end. And believe – even when it seems that there’s no use to struggle and medicine is powerless, for the following is: in spite of the scientific progress, a child’s birth remains a miracle.
Ekaterina Volkova, a popular actress and happy mother of three children, talks about growing them up. The issue contains information of the peculiarities of late motherhood, specialists’ advice on conception and pregnancy, as well as their opinion on extra corporal fertilization.
The issue also includes the following articles:
- Children and hormones – what a child’s height and weight depend on;
- 8 best recipes by Jamie Oliver;
- Bright and accurate decoration of a playroom;
- Getting ready for school, choosing the school form and writing materials;
- A real story – My Husband’s Porn Affair.