The May issue of Cosmopolitan is devoted to travel. Singer Keti Topuria appears on the cover and speaks about having a broken heart, the advantages of working on a team, and educating her daughter.
Also in this issue:
- Kick the habit! How to recognize when you’ve become the victim of moral violence.
- Only mistresses will survive. Columnist Maria Bogdanchikova on sex with married men.
- Practical advice for those who increasingly use Headhunter.
- Dining abroad: how to choose a restaurant while traveling.
- Moscow Museum Director Alina Saprykina on women in leadership positions, museum workers’ worst nightmares, and what will happen when robots take over.
- Actor Ryan Reynolds talks about Deadpool, youthful dreams, and working with Giorgio Armani.
The issue is already on sale.