There are people in this world whose profession could officially be listed as “Superman.” You won’t meet them on the city streets, but Men’s Health has discovered their secrets and published them in the February issue.
This issue presents:
- The training program for U.S. Marines;
- Advice from Ukrainian bodyguards on how to save someone’s life;
- Russia’s GRU special forces – how to survive alone under extreme conditions;
- An FBI agent explains how to read people’s thoughts;
- Martial arts techniques from Israel’s secret service;
- Delta anti-terrorist unit members on how to stay calm in moments of danger.
The cover features Russian GRU instructor Sergei Badyuk.
An advertising campaign in support of the February issue will run on the Discovery and Rossia-2 television stations, the NRG radio station and in the Popular Mechanics and PRO Sport magazines.