The August issue of Harper’s Bazaar shows the new season in a nutshell: grunge and baroque, a combo dress and coat-blanket, tweed, and lacquered leather.
- Italian vacation: planning a trip to Italy, from Rome and Florence to Venice and Milan.
- Don’t awaken the beast. Beauty Department Director Yulia Kudryavtseva looks at the finer points of beauty etiquette.
- 24 hours with Veronika Kheilbryunner: the icon of street style on how to get ready for a party in a couple of minutes — and what to do with the time left over.
- Plan for Dima. Dima Bilan on life as a single, oriental practices, and nostalgia for the ’80s.
- Flash: the hottest parties according to Harper’s Bazaar.
The issue is already on sale.
Harper’s Bazaar — fashion without rules!