The September issue of Popular Mechanics is devoted to the best Russian inventions and innovations.
In this issue:
- The supersonic Slon (Elephant): how wind tunnel tests are conducted on this super-heavy cargo plane.
- How Russian scientists are preparing a new journey to harsh climes near the lunar pole.
- Know your own: Russian scientists’ discoveries and findings that are unknown to even the well-informed.
- How to build a fully autonomous polar station that works on renewable energy sources.
- The magazine is already on sale.
Independent Media in