The September issue of Domashny Ochag features singer Irina Dubtsova. In an interview with the chief editor, she talked about the ways she indulges her son, what makes her feel guilty, and what gives her wings.
Also in this issue:
- Sleight of hand. D.O. learns whether it’s possible to replace beauty injections with self-massage, learn the art of face fitness, and slow the ageing process.
- 12 children’s books that help you deal with your emotions, makes friends with your peers, and understand your parents.
- How we studied at home. Parents share their experiences.
- Five examples of meditation that do not require lots of time and energy.
- Back to school! Tips from teachers and school principals.
- Cuisine: making street food at home, filling dinner salads, and recipes from the book by blogger Maria Kovalyova.
- The country of Valencia. The territory of this “country" is ideal for travelers — outstanding beaches, beautiful mountain landscapes, amusement parks and museums, and well-thought-out infrastructure for tourists of all ages.
- Time management expert Anna Vsekhsvyatskaya explains why we feel we need more than 24 hours in a day, where those precious minutes go, and what we can do about it.
The issue is already on sale.